CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Generate More Leads & Cash With MLMLeadSystemPro

Copyright © Lawren Smith

EZ MLM Profits

My name is Lawren and I want to talk to about a company I joined a little over 2 months ago, but first let me tell you about myself.

I am a software developer. I have been involved in the software development industry for a little over 20 years now. I have had a very successful career. After about 10 or more years, things started to change for me. The Information Technology field started to change. I went through a number of down-sizings. I went through a total of 6 down-sizings thus far. This is when I made the decision to start looking into a home business.

I got involved in a number of companies. I did not do very well. Like many network marketers, I was taught how to market my business, much of which did not bring me much success in my business. I was taught using methods that do not work for most people. I put out fliers, passed out business cards, talk to my warm market, and more. But from this type of marketing, I was pulled over by the police, cussed at by people, chased out of parking lots and told never to come back again, and many more bad experiences.

I made some money. On a good month, I made anywhere from $2000.00 to $4000.00 per month. Eventually this did not last. My first home business fell apart after 4.5 years. Subsequently, I began searching online for a home business to join. Since my background is in computers, I felt the computer would be a better vehicle for me to use to build a home business.

I joined a number of online companies and again I failed. The reason for my failure was because I was not taught how to market my business.

About a little over 2 months ago, I received an email from someone informing me MLMLeadSysemPro which would teach me the proper way of marketing online. I went through the test drive and got some good results and then decided to go on ahead and pursue using the trainings from MLM Lead System Pro to market my business. I refer to MLM Lead System Pro as a tool because that is essentially what it is. It is my tool that I use to market my primary business.

I have had a lot of success. I have brought in tons of leads using this marketing system. I started making money within my first two weeks. I have also been sharing this business with other network marketers. I see many network marketers, not unlike myself, who are struggling with their marketing. This is usually because they have not learned how to market their business. Many are using the old style of marketing which is to get in people's faces and sell, sell, sell. In other words, talk to people about the products, the services, the compensation plan, the business opportunity. Unfortunately, people don't care about these things. The reality is, many people don't like to be sold to. Most people will purchase from you or join your business because of what you have to offer, not your company. The way to get people interested in you and thus your business, products, or services, is by marketing yourself as a leader. Show people that you are interested in helping them and not just interested in making money.

I do help other network marketers with their home based business. This is one of the joys of being involved in the network marketing industry. I get a chance to meet many new people on the internet and help them to learn the proper way of marketing. I don't mind mentoring, especially those who are serious about their business. I have helped a number of people.

If interested in learning how to successfully market your business and you want to find out more about MLMLeadSystemPro, check out: www.EZMLMProfits.com. Fill out the form. This is an investment in yourself. I don't know anyone who does not need marketing skills, especially if you own a business. When you come through, I am available to help you get started with the trainings, but I do want to reiterate that I am only available for the serious entrepreneur. My time is valuable and I don't want to waste my time with the curious.

If you want to check out the trainings, you can check out the trainings for free at www.EZMLMProfits.com/training. Take the test drive. It is only a $1.00. This is what I did when I first started to considering using this company as a way to learn some marketing skills.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Lawren Smith is a member of MLMLeadSystemPro and CarbonCopyPro. She writes on a variety of subjects. To learn more about this topic, Lawren recommends you visit:

Learn To Become a Master Marketer from EZMLMProfits.com

A Business For The Serious Entrepreneur

-----------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments: